Effective Date: May 17, 2017
Please note that this Policy contains disclaimers of warranties and limitations on liability that may be applicable to you.
- Right to Change Terms
- Investigations.Eyelashr may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
- Business Transfers.If Eyelashr is acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, Eyelashr may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
- Registration.Access to certain functionalities of the Eyelashr Services will require you to register with and/or provide certain information to Eyelashr. We reserve the right to decline to provide access to the Eyelashr Services or Information to any person for any or no reason. If and when you register with or provide information to Eyelashr, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself, or your business or service as part of a Provider account, as prompted (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Eyelashr Services, Provider account, and/or Information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
- Security.Eyelashr follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure – so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Storage.Any information you provide through the Eyelashr Services may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in the United States and/or India.
- Choices.You have certain choices about how to control your data, including publicly displayed profile information, communications settings, network linking, and opting out of tracking by third- parties for certain advertising purposes. These choices are described throughout the Eyelashr Services in the relevant sections.
- No Use by Children.You hereby affirm that you are over the age of 12, as this Eyelashr Services is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then you may not use the Eyelashr Services. You further affirm that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Policy.
- Notice.By use of the Eyelashr Services, you consent to receive electronic communications from Eyelashr. You also agree that any such communications satisfy any legal requirement to make such communications in writing under this Policy or under any applicable laws or regulations. Specifically, we may provide notice to you by sending an email to the address that you provided as part of your registration for the Eyelashr Services. Any notice to Eyelashr will be provided by both (a) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and (b) providing a copy by certified mail, return receipt requested to:
13450 Katy Knoll Ct.
Houston, TX 77082
Attention: Legal Department
- Governing Law & Venue.This Policy shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Texas. The courts of Houston, Texas shall be the exclusive forum for any mediation, arbitration, litigation or dispute resolution.
- Enforceability.If any provision of this Policy is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.