HOW MOBILE LASH EXTENSIONS IN HOME SERVICE WORKS – SPRING, TEXAS
We Come to You
Our lash stylists bring everything: Massage table, lash supplies & lighting. Relax & wake up rejuvenated with the best lash extensions in your home, office or hotel anywhere in Spring, Texas.
You Pick The Time
Book in seconds. Schedule between 8am and midnight 7 days per week throughout Spring, Texas. Book a Lash Extension Technician to arrive to your Spring, Texas place in as little as one hour or in the future.
You Pick The Stylist
Browse the best lash extension technicians in Spring, Texas near you. View eyelash extension reviews, before and after photos of lash extension work and get the lash extensions you like done in your home.
EYELASH EXTENSION CLIENT REVIEW SPRING, TEXAS
GET THE BEST EYELASH EXTENSION STYLES IN SPRING, TEXAS
Classic Lashes Pricing
Save $20 with promo code lashlove
- Classic Full Set 2 hours
- Classic Full Set Plus 2.5 hours
(Get more lashes)$179 $159
- Classic Refill 60 minutes
(2 weeks after Full Set)$85 $65
- Classic Refill 75 minutes
(3 weeks after Full Set)$95 $75
Volume Lashes Pricing
Save $20 with promo code lashlove
- Volume Full Set 3 hours
- Volume Full Set Plus 3.5 hrs
(Get more lashes)$279 $259
- Volume Refill 75 minutes
(2 weeks after full set)$109 $89
- Volume Refill 90 minutes
(3 weeks after full set)$129 $109
BEST MOBILE LASH EXTENSION TECHNICIANS IN SPRING, TEXAS
Eyelashr’s licensed MOBILE lash extension technicians are thoroughly vetted. Each mobile lash extension stylist is timed while they do a full set of lash extensions in a home environment and are graded on artistic technique, professionalism and compassion. Browse the mobile lash extension stylist profiles, lash extension reviews from Spring clients & before and after lash extension photos. Get the best lash extensions in Spring at your place today!
CLIENTS ❤ EYELASHR – SPRING, TEXAS
I left work yesterday at 7pm and scheduled eyelash extensions at my home for 9pm. What an amazing way to end my week. Incredible app and service.
– Sally S.
One of the best lash extension sets I’ve had. I’ll never waste time driving to and from the spa again.
– Samantha J.
I feel so spoiled. The best part? I can relax at home and not have to deal with the outside world after my eyelash extension application.
– Cindy L.
EYELASH EXTENSIONS FAQ - SPRING, TEXAS
How does Eyelashr work?
What eyelash extension options are offered by Eyelashr?
What are Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Classic = One extension to one natural lash
- In a Classic Lash Extension application the stylist will apply one thicker lash extension to one eyelash.
- Classic Lash Extensions will provide a very natural look.
- Almost everyone can wear Classic lash extensions.
- Classic Lash Extensions are easier to apply and take less time to apply than Volume Lash Extensions.
What are Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Volume = multiple extensions to on natural lash
- The lash stylist will create a “fan” of 2 or more combined “thin” lash extensions that are then applied to one natural lash.
- Your stylist will assess your natural lashes to determine the amount of “dimensions” that can be added to a fan.
- 3D means three extensions will be used in a fan, 4D means four and so on
- Volume Lash extensions take more time to apply and require additional training and skill.
- The effect of volume is a more dramatic and stunning look than classic eyelash extensions
What is an Eyelash Extension Full Set
- A full set of eyelash extensions is for for clients who are not currently wearing any eyelash extensions or have had lash extensions applied over 3 weeks from today’s date.
- A full set of lash extensions requires a minimum of a 2 hour booking in order to get the fullest possible lashes for Classic Lash Extensions.
- A full set of Volume lash extensions will take at least 3 hours to fill the entire lash line with volume eyelash extensions.
- The more time you purchase, the more lash extensions you will be able to receive.
- Purchase the 2.5 hr Classic Full Set and 3.5 Hour Volume Full Set if you need lash extensions you are currently wearing removed.
- Removing Lash Extensions can take up to 30 minutes.
What is an Eyelash Extension Refill
- A Refill is for clients who have had lash extensions applied within the last three weeks.
- A Refill set is for clients who still have at least 50% of the lash extensions on that were applied during the Full Set, or previous refill that brought the lash look to a full look.
- For Lash Extensions applied between 2 and 3 weeks ago, book a 75 minute refill if you’re wearing Classic Lash Extensions and 90 minutes for Volume Lash Extensions
- For Lash Extensions applied between 1 and 2 weeks ago, book a 60 minute refill if you’re wearing Classic Lash Extensions and 75 minutes for Volume Lash Extensions
How do I pick an eyelash extension stylist?
You can also use the search option to view work examples, read detailed bios and reviews for each lash stylist on Eyelashr and choose the one that matches your needs who serve your location.
How does Eyelashr vet the stylists in its network?
The qualifications to apply eyelash extensions vary from state to state but every professional on the Eyelashr network is required to be trained, licensed or certified through a top tier esthetics, cosmetology or specialty eyelash extension training & certification program.
You can be assured of receiving the highest level of quality, integrity and professionalism when booking through Eyelashr.
Can I book with a specific stylist I’ve used before?
Can I book my lash appointment directly with a stylist instead of through Eyelashr?
Do I have to do anything to prepare for my lash appointment?
You will also need to have a space available to allow the lash stylist to set up a massage table, a chair and small side table. A power source should be close by to power the light that the stylist will bring with her.
What is Eyelashr’s cancellation and rescheduling policy?
You may reschedule or cancel your appointment up to 24 hours before the appointment time with no penalty
- A reschedule fee of $50 will be charged if you reschedule between 1 hour and 24 hours ahead of a scheduled appointment time.
- No refund is offered if you reschedule within 1 hour of a scheduled appointment time.
- A cancellation fee of $75 will be charged if you cancel between 1 hour and 24 hours ahead of a scheduled appointment time.
- No refund is offered if you cancel within 1 hour of a scheduled appointment time.
Do I need to have any special equipment or setup?
What about parking for the stylist?
You’re not in my city! How can I get an Eyelashr Appointment?
Enter your mobile number to get a link to download eyelashr from iTunes App Store or Google Play.